HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Talent in balancing visually pleasing graphics content, backend
scripts and quick loadability in expansive web based projects.
- Adept in formulating layout and design concepts, selecting and
securing suitable illustrative material for a wide variety of
general and technical layouts, magazine advertising, interactive
media and newspaper advertising.
- Conceptual ability for managing complex projects involving customers,
sales force, other team members and intricate designs and layouts
with immediate deadlines.
- Self-motivated; committed to delivering top quality service, on time and on budget.
- Managing Partner of Evolve Solutions LLC, an Internet business development company
specializing in eCommerce for Business to Business and Business to Consumer sales.
- Duties require managing projects, directing creation of functional
requirements and display, overseeing accounts paying and receiving, as well as developing
company goals and future direction.
- Other responsibilities include managing sales, customer interaction,
software testing before rollout, change order creation and management, and directing internal
and external brainstorming sessions.
- Many projects have need of additional Design Creation and Design Team
Management, as well as actual HTML and CSS writing. Skills are extended to assisting clients
with User Experience Design (UX), User Interface (UI), Social Media Strategy, Marketing Strategy,
Company Branding and overall Internet Business Development.
- Almost 3 years creating weblogs (Blogs) and consulting on Social Media
with $9 Billion Fortune 500 company.
- Consulted on use of Twitter and other social media.
Created Twitter pages and color schemes to fit company needs and goals.
- Consulted on Search Engine Optimization and open dialog
issues as well as assisting with the company's first Social Media Strategy.
- Four years creating Web based interactive media at a local Internet
service provider and as in-house Web developer. Most jobs were for local corporations,
taking designs from concept to completion.
- Assumed Director's position where duties were expanded to include project
management, customer liaison, sales engineer, the development of customer bids and quotes, calendar
year strategy design and implementation, directing new technologies
and products, and managing team and logistical resources.
- During this period close to 800 websites were worked on or were managed.
- Four years experience in advertising and marketing departments conceiving, developing and
designing concepts in art layouts, and preparing layouts for printing.
- Four years experience in professional graphics workcenter providing
technical and advisory services relating to development, acquisition,
and use of visual information media.
- Assisted Partner's company, acting as IT Director, Training Facilitator and Marketing Manager,
where duties included researching and setting up a WiFi network in the Headquarters Facility,
researching and implementing new file storage systems, researching, creating and implementing
company-wide computer training, as well as directing the creation of company marketing direction
and materials and updating the company web site.
- Oversaw functional requirements adherence, brainstormed ideas and direction, as well as tested and
created user experience code and graphics for a custom-built ecommerce, CMS and CRM system, used by internal
assets, partner companies and resold to outside customers.
Created sophisticated graphics and designed layout using Macintosh and Microsoft
- Composed interactive Internet sites utilizing the following
MS Visual Studio
Various Telnet programs
BBEdit text editor
MS Visual Source Safe
- Ability to develop web based solutions by manipulating the following
MS C- Dot Net
VI to manipulate UNIX/LINUX platforms
- Developed electronic illustrations, news paper inserts, magazines,
brochures, flyers, displays, and other varied graphic tasks.
- Proficient and experienced with:
CorelDRAW and More
Adobe Acrobat Distiller
- While working for Meijer Inc., USOP Corporate, and Advantage
Designed corporate web pages.
- Prepared clear, complete, and accurate working plans, comprehensive
pages and detailed drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes,
according to specified dimensions.
- Rendered diverse freelance projects, such as small business
Web sites, business flyers, signs and logos.
- Acted at Art Director for photo shoot requiring setting up shot list, managing several models, photographic staff and many sets. Images were placed on corporate web site and various print materials.
- Created various web sites requiring Flash animation either as the full site for as graphic elements or navigation.
OF SPECIAL INTEREST
Developed numerous web sites for Evolve's and Iserv's many clients as well as some freelance clients including the following:
www.amway.com (Amway's corporate site),
Many more URLs available upon request.
Clients I've either designed for or managed the project
RELATED EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
||Partner/Web Development Director
||Evolve Solutions, LLC
||Director, Web Development
||The Iserv Company
||The Iserv Co.
||Meijer Inc. through Manpower
||Visual Information Administrator
Information/Graphics, Air Force Space Command Headquarters -
Peterson AFB, CO
EDUCATION & TRAINING
class - The Iserv Company - 27 Months
On-the-Job Training - Advertising Design Composition - Meijer
Inc., Walker MI - 18 Months
Total Quality Management classes - Process Action Team - Peterson
AFB CO - 58 Hours
Airman Leadership Course - Peterson AFB CO - 176 Hours
Structured On-the-Job Training (attained the Journeyman Level) - Visual Information/Graphics -
Peterson AFB, CO - freehand and computer graphics
Community College of the Air Force
Information Management Specialist School - Keesler AFB, MS - 80
Defense Information School - Fort Benjamin Harrison, IN - news
article writing and photojournalism - 240 hours